Lil-PeenLil-Peen

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Az-U Know Who It Is Az-U Know Who It Is

Hey man. I really like this! The only thing is the snare just rips through my brain in the beginning and can maybe be turned down in the whole song! besides that It's awesome!

aztec1448 responds:

not my beat sometime i use my beats

Defiance' Defiance'

Amazing

This is one of the best songs i have heard here on NG man. I would love to write some lyrics for this if it's ok. Respect.

Finalized Finalized

So fresh and clean

This song is just so clean. I would love to rap to this if you would let me? All credit will be given! Respect.

Bring It Back Bring It Back

Beautiful.

I really love how you do this beat. It really got me into a deep and thoughtful mood. I have wrote lyrics to this song dedicated to the woman that I love who has broken up with me. This song needs to be #1. Respect.

Stavier responds:

Yeah, for some reason, even though I'm not really a new age person, I got inspired by Down On Me by 50 Cent & Jeremiah. Not they're actual rap or anythin', but the actual instrumental. Like the arps & beat & stuff, but not the arab vocals. So I tried making somethin' deep like this & I'm glad you understand the connection of this song. If you would like to sing to this, I'd be more then happy to let you. Thanx for the review & respect, appreciate it!!!

Flawless- MYD_Boi Flawless- MYD_Boi

Woah definately legit bro!

This song i recomend to everyone who wants to hear some good quality music on NG. love the strings bro!!!! really brought that look at me you cant touch me feel into it!!!

MYDBoi responds:

Ey thanks man. Glad you liked it. =) Thank you for the review =). I'll have more like this one up soon.

~The Business~ ~The Business~

FUCKING BOSS...

Dude Loved how you dropped this track bro!!! Makes you feel like the shit!

Bleek989 responds:

lol thanks man im glad you liked it. keep checkin my stuff.

~My Life Of Pain~ ~My Life Of Pain~

Nice

Some of the instruments werent my favorite but dude way to make this feel so emotional and so laid back! i love what you bring in at 1:45!!!!! 5/5 10/10

Bleek989 responds:

glad u was diggin it man.

Drop It Low Drop It Low

Keep it up

NICE! head is bouncin! this shit is tha boss

-LP-

nickolas-lumpkin responds:

Thanks man big up to you to.......

CKC - iNSANE CKC - iNSANE

Nice

Very nice come check out my stuff sometime

CKC2009 responds: